10 Ideas For When You Are Quarantined In Your Home
Many of us are completely unsure of how to act in a world where we cannot spend time at our favorite places. It seems like an alternate reality – where we are being forced to stay indoors and do everything from the comfort of our own homes. This may be the most time that many of us spend at once in our house, so why not make the best of it? It seems like boredom is the most common of emotions and getting a little stir crazy is natural, so I am sharing 10 fun ways to entertain and occupy yourself while you are quarantined.
- Write letters to loved ones.
- Sign up for an online course or class.
- Make some art – whether physical paintings, or virtual graphic designs.
- Do a puzzle.
- Finish a book.
- Bake your favorite dessert.
- Start a new workout routine.
- Tackle some redecorating and spring cleaning.
- Plan for your personal or business goals.
- Practice self care.
Although this time can be stressful and scary, it is important to remember that all we can do is make the best with what we are given. If you are at your home 24/7 for the next few weeks, there are many ways to encourage yourself and others as well as occupy your mind and do special things that you enjoy. Social distancing may not have been at the top of our list, however there may be a silver lining within all of this. What are you trying out today to bring a smile to your face and some comfort to your heart?