10 Places To Spend Thanksgiving
For most of us, we tend to stay home or visit a close family member’s house for the Thanksgiving holiday. However, for many people, the excitement of taking the family to a unique new spot for a vacation is starting to sound more appealing! Have you ever spent Thanksgiving in a faraway destination? Sounds pretty amazing, doesn’t it?
There are so many beautiful autumn-boasting locations that would be a great spot to settle on this year, but I have put together a list of 10 unique destinations that people are talking about for 2019. Are any of these on your fall bucket list?
- Tahiti – The tropics like you have never seen before. The weather is incredible and the views are unmatched.
- Plymouth, MA – What a way to bring back history and truly celebrate like the pilgrims did!
- Key West – There is a unique international sand castle competition here each Thanksgiving which makes it a great spot for tourists to enjoy.
- St. Kitts – This island has a Thanksgiving dinner and all exclusive experience with fresh foods harvested directly from their farms!
- Sante Fe – This spot is known for it’s peacefulness and serene beauty. Get out from the hustle and bustle of the holiday and enjoy yourself.
- New York City – If you ENJOY the hustle and bustle, then NYC is for you!
- Las Vegas – Truly unique, but makes sense for it’s incredible food choices and shows! Make it a memorable Thanksgiving week.
- Nashville, TN – This spot is a traveler’s favorite & with the fall foliage, it will be picture perfect.
- Vail, CO – What a spot! See the snow capped mountains and even get some skiing in!
- Napa Valley – What goes great with turkey? WINE!
Wishing you a holiday season full of love, joy, and travel destinations checked off your list! Where will you go this year?